Followers

Saturday 16 December 2017

New Challenge at Inkspirational!




Hi friends!

At Inkspirational our new challenge is "Gift". I made a tag that goes with a Christmas gift for my sister. I love how this turned out! The tag base is sponged with couple of shades of blue distress inks and after heat embossing my Finnish Christmas sentiment I splattered some paints for snow and stars (have been a bit obsessed with this technique lately!). I hope to see you joining us -lots of more DT inspiration HERE. Our guest designer this time is the talented Valentyna. Play along and you could be chosen as guest designer as well! Happy crafting!


I'd like to join:

Simon Says Monday Challenge: Christmas/Winter Holidays
Mod Squad Challenge: Non Traditional Christmas Colors (I think blue and red is not a really traditional combo!)
Fusion Card Challenges: Photo Inspiration



Uniko Challenge: Christmas





12 comments:

sandie said...

oh hon, these are stunning....please come wrap my pressies...I am the laziest when wrapping presents-no patience x

cm said...

Julia will love her gift but first, she'll be spending plenty of time, oohing and ahhing over your pretty wrapping and the gorgeous tag you designed for her! Soooo stunning; a gift in and of itself!
Hugs~c

Nora Noll said...

Oh wow!! What a STUNNING tag!! I love the little Christmas balls you used. Very pretty!

Barbara said...

Oh how cute is this. I need to make some tags today to finish up my wrapping. Thanks for the inspiration. Thanks for sharing with us this week at the Mod Squad. I am so happy that you did.
Barbara Challenge Host and Design Team member

Shauna said...

How nice! I love the snowy looking tag in blue and how you embellished with the ornaments and flower! Great color choices!
- Shauna

Colleen said...

Beautiful colors for your tag! Live that blue and with the pop of red it is stunning. Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday challenge.

Emma Williams said...

A very pretty tag and project, this is just beautiful and has some fabulous details! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

Anita in France said...

Lovely ombré colour, Nonni ... and so beautifully detailed with the little baubles and polka dot ribbon ... gorgeous! Love that we can see your reflection in those ornaments! Hugs, Anita :)

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Stunning!!! Love the combo of blues and red, such eye-catching and bright.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

One of my favourite techniques too! Beautiful tag!! Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday.

Marina said...

Your sister won't want to open these! Really lovely set and the splattering looks great

Karren said...

Beautiful depth you've created on that gorgeous tag, Nonni! Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion.